Ninja 3-in-1 Cooking System
Ninja has developed a Triple Fusion Heat technology that combines heated steam, direct heat comes from the pot sides and contact heat comes from the bottom of the pot. This combined technology allows for fast healthy meals that can be cleaned up with ease. You can sear your food and then sauté it in the same pot and then turn it to slow cooking to finish it off. The direct heat that comes from the sides gives your food a wonderful brown crust. The heated steam locks in the natural juices making for some of the juiciest and tastiest meats you have ever had. Add a little wine or broth and you can really kick up the flavor! The steam infusion is also great when cooking deserts in the Ninja 3 in 1 Cooking System. That’s right I said deserts. Cook the moistest deserts you have ever had in the Ninja Cooking System. Meals can be made in as little as 30 minutes. You can even add frozen food to the Ninja 3 in 1 for many of your meals.
Ninja Cooking System Features and Details
- The Ninja 3 in 1 Cooking System has a 6 quart capacity which is perfect for those tasty family meals.
- The Triple Fusion heating system provides an even heat distribution for perfect cooking.
- The Ninja Cooking System is very versatile with the ability to be used as a slow cooker, in place of the oven and as a stovetop.
- The system offers convenience with the controls for adjusting temperature.
- The Ninja 3 in 1 Cooking System offers a easy to clean nonstick interior.
The Ninja Cooking System MC700 is packaged with the following:
- A Multipurpose Pan.
- Mitts made of Silicon.
- Muffin Tray Made of Silicon.
- The six quart cooking system.
- A mounting rack for roasting and baking.
- An instruction booklet and quick start guide to get you going.
- A recipe book with 25 starter recipes.
- The Ninja cooking System comes with a 1 year warranty.
Ninja Cooking System Pros
- The ability to sear, bake, roast and use as a slow cooker is a large benefit.
- Very easy to clean.
- The heating system cooks leaving the food extra juicy and flavorful.
- High quality and long lasting.
- 4.9 out of 5 stars on Amazon Reviews.
Ninja Cooking System Cons
- The Ninja Cooking System takes up a lot of counter space.
- Pricey if you are on a budget.
Ninja Cooking System Conclusion
The Ninja Cooking System is a great system for cooking healthy meals for your family. The Triple Fusion Heating System keeps the food extra juicy and flavorful. Easy to clean and cook but does take up a good bit of counter space.